Thursday, March 15, 2007

Sun is Shinning

Oh how lovely to pop in and find words of support and empathy. I have not managed to add to my word count this week due to work/life again!!!! But it is bubbling away in my head. I think for me the worst part of writing this novel is when the characters dissappeared and the day dreaming stopped. It was really strange as though all the energy was just sapped from me about the story. But now they're back, the sun is shinning and my next target is 60,000 - WOW that will be amazing!!! Happy Writing everyone!!!
15 March 2007 15:03

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck this week :-)

NoviceNovelist said...

Thanks Liz - it's another busy one but I'm determined not to let that stop me writing - I may have to give up watching ER to get this novel finished!!! Good luck with yours also!!!