Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Streaky legs

Does anyone else ever have this problem I wonder? I have really pale skin that is a range of different tones depending on where you look. My face is simply pale with cheeks that go rosy - my legs are luminous white and my arms are blotchy white. Last summer I decided that I could stand it no longer and wanted to enjoy at least one summer with a tan - so off I went to have a spray tan - it was a thoroughly unglamorous experiecne being sprayed like a used car getting a second chance at life and the result was... well it was hilarious. I didn't leave the house for 36 hrs afterwards as I didn't want to scare small children. So I won't be doing that again. This summer I'm trying the Dove 'glow' gradual moisturising tan - the colour is lovely but I can't seem to get my legs the same colour all over. Can't decide if it's better to be white or blotchy brown?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, I know the problem.....but you wouldn't tan evenly in the sun either unless you were on a rotisserie (sp???):-)

NoviceNovelist said...

Thanks Liz, I have this vivid emage of myself basting away in a hot shop front window!!!! very funny. Yeah, I'm looking at it again and maybe it's not so bad afterall!

Unknown said...

Laughing here at the window image....