Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Bubbles, Wine and a Good Read

I was planning to go to the gym today but dipped out at the last minute - just couldn't face it. I'm going to lie in the bath instead with a glass of wine and read a new collection of short stories I got today by Sarah Salway - Leading the Dance http://www.sarahsalway.com/I shall then catch up on a few episodes of ER - my indulgence on the side - whilst the house is empty. I have a big bar of chocolate chilling in the fridge to accompany this part of the evening. Hormonal moi???? Absolutely!!!! I did write about 600 word today so feel pleased about that and did tidy up all the clothes I have left strewn around the bedroom in the past few days as I've been going through the 'I have nothing to wear that '- A - fits me, B - fits the occasion, or C - fits the season. Definitely hormonal!!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I so know what you mean.....nothing for but bath, wine and chocolate. Enjoy and well done on the writing!

NoviceNovelist said...

Thanks Liz - I did enjoy - hugely!!!

Zinnia Cyclamen said...

Ah, those pesky hormoans...

NoviceNovelist said...

Oh I like that Zinnia - hormoans - thankfully they seem to have settled down after several days of feeding on demand!!