Friday, September 07, 2007

Taking a Break

I'm having a blog break for the next week. Deadlines and work. I'm going to see a new dance production in London on the weekend which I'm really looking forward to. It's called 'Satisfaction' and it's based around the music of the Rolling Stones. I'm not a Stones fan but I love contemporary dance so going to have a culture hit. I love going up to London - it always 'wakes' me up and fills me with a buzzy energy. Big cities do that for me. And I love staying in hotels - which I may have mentioned a few million times before! I'm off to dream off fluffy white towels, turned down beds and breakfast made by someone else. That's what I call bliss.
Have a good week! Happy writing!

2 comments:

Lane Mathias said...

Sounds like heaven......

Enjoy your break:))

x

Unknown said...

Have a great break :-)