Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy News from a writing friend

Firstly how did it get to be the 16th of Jan already? My writing time has reached zero already with the demands of work. This isn't meant to happen so soon. Being a stationary junkie I some how feel part of the problem is that my diary isn't big enough to write everything in and by the time all my work/domestic notes are in there - there is no space to write the all important - WRITING TIME bit. I'm off to Staples soon to resolve that and feel that will help. I really hope it does!!!!!
On a wonderful note my dear friend and fellow writer Marlish Glorie has her first novel coming out in Australia on May 2nd - The Bookshop on Jacaranda Street. This is the cover pic. Marlish is a an extraordinary writer and I know this is going to be loved by anyone who picks it up.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It's so exciting to see friend's books publisher - give one a warm glow. Now get that notebook and get writing otherwise I won't get a warm glow from you!!!!

lx

Chris Stovell said...

Lovely! It's always good to hear when someone's made it.

NoviceNovelist said...

Hi Liz and Chris H - I'm so proud of Marlish - it's brilliant news!!!! Hope your writing is going well!!!!

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

What a fab name she has, and I love that cover. I do hope the book does well.

Zinnia Cyclamen said...

I have very little time to write (or blog) either, at the moment, so you have my sympathy.