Monday, November 05, 2007

quick word

I feel a teeny bit scared of blogging again after my extended break. But I felt that I wanted to break the drought. My novel currently stands at 314 pages and I am up to page 110 of editing the final draft. Ir's coming along at a good pace.

In fact for the first time in my writing life I am unable to get through a day (except sunday which is all about the weekend papers, drinking coffee and laying around in my pyjamas) without writing.

I even went and bought a new pink notebook the other day as the ideas for my next novel keep biting me.

This is all very exciting - I love the writing process - at the moment!!!

Thank you rowan, zinnia & leigh for leaving me words of support in your comments - they really help.




05 November 2007 16:14

1 comment:

Nik Perring said...

Just stumbled over this lovely blog. Hope the editing's going well!

Nik.