Friday, March 28, 2008

For the love of a good mechanic

My planned few days blog break became a couple of weeks. Still busy - having one of those productive weeks where I feel OK about getting things done but my To Do list is HUGE still!!!!! I know its bad when I forgot to MOT my car - I've never done that before and for a few moments when the realisation set in I had visions of an elite squad absailing over my house and hoisting my car away by helicopter never to be seen again. And of course my lovely mechanic is booked solid for the next week and I don't have the energy to forge another mechanical relationship in a hurry - they take nurturing and I haven't got any time for that this week. So I'm going to leave my car off the road for the next week and use the hubby's car. Ahhh glad that's settled.

No comments: